Saturday, December 22, 2012

Getting Started

In the course of human events...well, perhaps this isn't that significant. Let me try again. This is what I think, so therefore, it is reality.. Obviously, that's not helpful... nor necessarily, true.
We all react to various events, news stories, and life, even if we keep these reactions to ourselves. From time to time, my opinions well up inside of me and this provides an outlet for sharing them. More importantly, it's also a venue which encourages your thoughts and opinions as well. Feel free to comment - I welcome your thoughts. Feel free to share the blog with others. As I post the link on my facebook wall, you're encouraged to jump into the conversation. The sharing of ideas is one of the most important roles humans have, and something that separates us from other beings.  Let's see where this leads... together.

No comments:

Post a Comment